With the development of industry 4.0, in order to meet the demand of the motion control market for the performance, accuracy and application of servo drivers, Tyco Intelligently introduced a high performance and cost-effective full digital TM series AC servo system. This series of products adopt high-performance digital signal processor (DSP) and intelligent power module (IPM), combined with advanced control algorithm, to achieve accurate control of torque, speed and position. At the same time, it also supports incremental encoder and absolute encoder feedback of BISS-C, Domochuan, Nikon and other protocols. It is compatible with EtherCAT industrial fieldbus interface. Its speed response frequency is up to 1.5KHz, and it has the characteristics of high response, high positioning accuracy and smooth operation.
- Optimum design of motor heat dissipation, faster heat dissipation;
- Optimum design of motor structure has stronger robustness and longer service life.
- After special treatment, the iron core runs smoothly with low noise, low vibration and low torque ripple.
- Open design of motor shaft end can adapt different encoders to fully meet customer needs.
- The encoder has higher resolution, which helps the motor to locate accurately.
- The permanent magnet is made of rare earth permanent magnet material, which has stronger anti-magnetic and de-magnetic ability.
- It is manufactured by world advanced technology, with higher reliability, stability and cost performance.
- With the latest magnetic field analysis technology and 10-stage rotor, the overload capacity of the motor can reach 3-4 times.
- Communication mode can be 485 communication, EtherCAT communication and CANopen communication.
- The mechanical characteristic analysis and gain adjustment can be carried out by the debugging software of the upper computer.
- It supports digital pulse instruction, internal position instruction, speed instruction and torque instruction control, and supports multiple operation modes.
- High Speed Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- Automatic Gain Adjustment and Instruction Smoothing
- Software analysis and monitoring can execute high-speed displacement, high precision and other motion control.
1. Laser cutting and laser welding.
2. Chemical fibers and textile machines, embroidery machines and sewing machines.
3. Machine tool manufacturing lathes, gantry planers, grinders, machining centers, etc.
4. Casting manufacturing manipulator, die processing center.
5. Injection Molding Machine, Wire Drawing Machine, Molding Machine, Plastic Film Bag Sealing Machine, etc.
6. Printed circuit board equipment in electronic manufacturing industry. Semiconductor device equipment, liquid crystal display equipment, general numerical control equipment, etc.
7. Medical CT, X-ray machine, magnetic resonance imaging, etc.
With the application of digital AC servo system more and more widely, users have higher and higher requirements for servo drive technology. Generally speaking, the development trend of servo system can be summarized in four aspects: integration, intellectualization, networking and simplification.
Nowadays, more and more new power semiconductor devices with high switching frequency are used in the output devices of servo control system, such as Mitsubishi IPM module, which integrates the functions of input isolation, energy consumption braking, over-temperature, over-voltage, over-current protection and fault diagnosis into one module. The control performance of the same chip can be changed by setting parameters by software. The semi-closed-loop control system can be composed of sensors configured by the motor itself, and the high precision full-closed-loop control system can also be formed by external sensors.
At present, the core of servo internal control mostly adopts new high-speed microprocessor and special digital signal processor (DSP), so as to realize fully digital servo system. The intellectualization of the servo system is manifested in the following aspects: all operating parameters of the system can be set by software through man-machine dialogue; secondly, they all have the function of fault self-diagnosis and analysis; and the function of parameter self-tuning.
Servo system networking is the inevitable trend of the development of automation technology. It is the product of the combination of control technology, computer technology and communication technology. Fieldbus is a kind of digital communication technology used in the production field. It implements bidirectional, serial and multi-node communication technology between field equipment and control devices. Fieldbus has been widely used among servo systems. Fieldbus has the following types: ProfiBus, CanOpen, PowerLink, Mechatrolink and so on. These communication protocols provide the possibility of multi-axis real-time synchronous control, so that the servo system achieves distribution, openness, interconnection and high reliability.
Servo functions used by users are strengthened to make them specialized and refined, while some functions that will not be used are simplified, which reduces the cost of servo system, creates more benefits for customers, and reduces the waste of resources by streamlining some components, thus conducive to environmental protection. The software programming and operation of the servo system is developed and designed from the user's point of view. It strives for simplicity and simplicity, so that users can debug it more easily.